Sidebar Ads

Friday, March 20, 2020

Hair fall solution

Hey guys,

In today's life, there are many people who have hair fall problems, I also had the same problem and I was literally tedious and in so tense.

what you should do,
      1) Do not wash your hair so frequently, you can wash twice in a week after doing massage of oil only because the hairs get defected by water if u washes often.
   
      2)Try to eat raw fruits and vegetables more than cooked because it has more vitamins compared to cooking.

      3)If your hair falls without any physical force then this happens due to weak and lessness of iron in your body, so to increase iron you need to eat curds, milk, and more beaten rice.

      4)For strong hair, you need to often eat dry foods(mostly almonds, sweet potato, gooseberry(Amla), eggs, Non-veg(take as much as you can), etc.








      5)And if possible then please try to avoid chemical-based shampoos and oils it's so bad for your hairs, try to keep herb shampoos and oil. do oil massage twice in the week which is the best period for hair growth and reduction of hair fall.

     6)The biggest troubleshoot for hair fall which I could guarantee is, if possible then make your hair totally bald for once. Trust me there is no better solution I could find so far, I know this is so critical decision but believe me, it's so impacting as well, I also did it after getting so troubled due to it.
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment